THIS BLOGSITE IS PRIMARILY A LOCATION RECORDER / AIDE-MÉMOIRE FOR SOLO ROAD TRIPS AND DOMESTIC TRUCK TRIPS. IT'S ALSO SOMETIMES USED TO LOG OTHER RANDOM ACTS OF LOAFING AROUND.

NONE OF IT IS MEANT TO BE PARTICULARLY INTERESTING.

POSTS APPEAR IN DATE ORDER WITH THE MOST RECENT FIRST, BUT NAVIGATING TO SELECTED TRIPS OR FILTERING BY ACTIVITY IS EASILY ACHIEVED BY FOLLOWING THE RELEVANT LINKS.

Austria Trip - Day 7 - Germany

N 47.64848°, E 12.93645°

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=loc:47.64848%2C12.93645

I made it across the towns I mentioned so now have a pretty straight run to Kitzbuhel of just over an hour.

The place I'm at is a ski station, which are pretty reliable as overnighting spots out of season. It's a bit unprepossessing but it should be OK.

Actually, as I've started to type three things have gone awry. There are biting midges, some other motorcaravanners have arrived; so have some cows.

One just nearly trod on my bike. No one would have believed that as a DNS excuse.

On the plus side I've managed to bag a free WiFi connection. Just as well as for the first time since leaving I've been refused an internet booster over the network. I have no idea why but I may not be able to post daily if it doesn't work itself out.

Because of the magic WiFi I've been able to 100% confirm my mammal-on-the-hillside yesterday evening was chamois. Major plus!

Sent from my Nexus 4