THIS BLOGSITE IS PRIMARILY A LOCATION RECORDER / AIDE-MÉMOIRE FOR SOLO ROAD TRIPS AND DOMESTIC TRUCK TRIPS. IT'S ALSO SOMETIMES USED TO LOG OTHER RANDOM ACTS OF LOAFING AROUND.

NONE OF IT IS MEANT TO BE PARTICULARLY INTERESTING.

POSTS APPEAR IN DATE ORDER WITH THE MOST RECENT FIRST, BUT NAVIGATING TO SELECTED TRIPS OR FILTERING BY ACTIVITY IS EASILY ACHIEVED BY FOLLOWING THE RELEVANT LINKS.

Channel Islands Trip - Day 1

N 51.04881°, W 01.27796°

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=loc:51.04881%2C-01.27796

At the location shown. It was almost dark when I got here - a spot I chose pretty arbitrarily from the OS map. I'd only been here five minutes when a chap arrived and announced himself as the church caretaker. I thought I was going to get asked to leave (and I humbly would have as I'm in the church car park as opposed to the public road), but on telling him I was just looking to get my head down and would be gone by 7.00am, he kindly let me stay. 

My only job is to lock the gate on the way out of the churchyard in the morning.

I'm on a mission from God.

Sent from my Nexus 7