N 47.53276°, E 12.17921°
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=loc:47.53276%2C12.17921
Forgot to mention glow worms. I saw about a dozen in total around the Rhine area I stayed at a couple of nights ago. It's years since I've seen any and it was a grand thing to spot.
Back to today's news, I made it to Austria and was quite proud of the Bongo, it deserved its little rest in the shade as per pic. This was a lunch stop right near an ancient and vertiginous bridge; there was an interpretation sign but only in German so anyone could have built it at any time for any reason.
I'm here quicker than I anticipated thanks to German motorways. Only two duff drivers were encountered the whole way across, an Italian lorry driver who was clearly the most important person on the road and two Romanians in a brand new Mercedes who inexplicably tailgated me for a couple of miles. They were young, swarthy, and both wore vests. I think they were contemplating some kind of 'incident', of maybe they were just getting their suicidal driving eye in for when they crossed back into their motherland.
Sent from my Nexus 4
