N 48.28399°, E 11.18111°
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=loc:48.28399%2C11.18111
Had a bumble about to try to make the most of the area I'm staying tonight. Not far away is the world's smallest church.
Well maybe not but its the smallest I've ever seen. It's really well maintained and a couple of local people (on different occasions) went and sat in it for a bit whilst I was in the general area.
In the area, the God theme continued. In the woods behind the tiny church, with no track leading to or from it, is a weird and immaculately kept shrine. It's a Jesus-on-the-cross with a collection of shiny pebbles and pine cones all around it, together with some fresh flowers. Blinking odd to say the least - unless there are bower birds hereabouts.
Speaking of which, bird life has been very much like at home apart from another red backed shrike sighting.
Sent from my Nexus 4
