THIS BLOGSITE IS PRIMARILY A LOCATION RECORDER / AIDE-MÉMOIRE FOR SOLO ROAD TRIPS AND DOMESTIC TRUCK TRIPS. IT'S ALSO SOMETIMES USED TO LOG OTHER RANDOM ACTS OF LOAFING AROUND.

NONE OF IT IS MEANT TO BE PARTICULARLY INTERESTING.

POSTS APPEAR IN DATE ORDER WITH THE MOST RECENT FIRST, BUT NAVIGATING TO SELECTED TRIPS OR FILTERING BY ACTIVITY IS EASILY ACHIEVED BY FOLLOWING THE RELEVANT LINKS.

Wilmslow Aquabike

I'm out for the night and racing tomorrow.

Had a wander around on the foothills on the west side of Kinder Scout near New Mills and had a good sighting of a barn owl dropping on to prey. I also what I'm almost certain was a mountain hare. I read up on the possibility and - sure enough - they're rare but established in exactly the area I was.

Post composed at 22:00 from my intended overnighting spot N 53.37329°, W 01.99296° / http://maps.google.com/maps?q=loc:53.37329%2C-01.99296