THIS BLOGSITE IS PRIMARILY A LOCATION RECORDER / AIDE-MÉMOIRE FOR SOLO ROAD TRIPS AND DOMESTIC TRUCK TRIPS. IT'S ALSO SOMETIMES USED TO LOG OTHER RANDOM ACTS OF LOAFING AROUND.

NONE OF IT IS MEANT TO BE PARTICULARLY INTERESTING.

POSTS APPEAR IN DATE ORDER WITH THE MOST RECENT FIRST, BUT NAVIGATING TO SELECTED TRIPS OR FILTERING BY ACTIVITY IS EASILY ACHIEVED BY FOLLOWING THE RELEVANT LINKS.

Property Hunting - England

Blogging at 15:45 on 30th April from N 53.82383°, W 00.94617° / http://maps.google.com/maps?q=loc:53.82383%2C-00.94617

Out for a spin on the bike and informal property viewing but afterwards armed up with bins called at Aughton church where I saw my first whitethroats of the year - and then went on to blogging-from spot of North Duffield Carrs. 

I've passed this site loads of times and never thought it looked up to much, but I was wrong. The furthest hide in particular is a top spot with loads to see. Best sightings were a black swan, brown hares chasing each other, 12 x black-tailed godwits in breeding plumage and a new-to-me wood sandpiper.

Do stuff, see stuff, stuff happens.

Sent from my Armour X5