THIS BLOGSITE IS PRIMARILY A LOCATION RECORDER / AIDE-MÉMOIRE FOR SOLO ROAD TRIPS AND DOMESTIC TRUCK TRIPS. IT'S ALSO SOMETIMES USED TO LOG OTHER RANDOM ACTS OF LOAFING AROUND.

NONE OF IT IS MEANT TO BE PARTICULARLY INTERESTING.

POSTS APPEAR IN DATE ORDER WITH THE MOST RECENT FIRST, BUT NAVIGATING TO SELECTED TRIPS OR FILTERING BY ACTIVITY IS EASILY ACHIEVED BY FOLLOWING THE RELEVANT LINKS.

Loafing - Day 2 - England

Blogging at 21:30 on Sunday 12th July from N 54.37780°, W 01.27368° / http://maps.google.com/maps?q=loc:54.37780%2C-01.27368

May have had a spotted flycatcher sighting over breakfast, but not 100%.

I was up and away on the bike by just after 9.00am and had an enjoyable potter over a mainly gravel route over t' tops, fortunately with only a couple of killer NYM hills thrown in.

After lunch I lazily drove via a few places I've never been before and sort of concluded that it'd be possible to spend weeks doing exactly that and still find new things to see here. It's huge.

At the coordinates shown now where I'm going to kip. It's a nice spot with a mix of woodland and moor to gaze over. Best spots have been a flock of crossbills close up, golden plover and merlin.

Sent from my Armour X5