THIS BLOGSITE IS PRIMARILY A LOCATION RECORDER / AIDE-MÉMOIRE FOR SOLO ROAD TRIPS AND DOMESTIC TRUCK TRIPS. IT'S ALSO SOMETIMES USED TO LOG OTHER RANDOM ACTS OF LOAFING AROUND.

NONE OF IT IS MEANT TO BE PARTICULARLY INTERESTING.

POSTS APPEAR IN DATE ORDER WITH THE MOST RECENT FIRST, BUT NAVIGATING TO SELECTED TRIPS OR FILTERING BY ACTIVITY IS EASILY ACHIEVED BY FOLLOWING THE RELEVANT LINKS.

Loafing - Day 2 - England


N 53.70805°, W 00.68976°


Had a walk down the river first thing and saw a couple more bearded tits.

After leaving the estuary we went to North Cave Wetlands where I spotted a whopper swan, half a dozen siskins, a lesser redpoll, a white-fronted goose and -a new one for me - a bar-headed goose. I hadn't the first clue what the latter was until I looked it up.

At Faxfleet now where we're heading off for yet another big-skies walk. Stuart will no doubt once again take the line of least resistance. He walked on this wall for as long as he could. He doesn't 'do' mud.

[Edit - after Faxfleet we did Southfield Reservoir where I saw 2 x swan geese and three hybrid greylags]

Sent from my Nexus 4