THIS BLOGSITE IS PRIMARILY A LOCATION RECORDER / AIDE-MÉMOIRE FOR SOLO ROAD TRIPS AND DOMESTIC TRUCK TRIPS. IT'S ALSO SOMETIMES USED TO LOG OTHER RANDOM ACTS OF LOAFING AROUND.

NONE OF IT IS MEANT TO BE PARTICULARLY INTERESTING.

POSTS APPEAR IN DATE ORDER WITH THE MOST RECENT FIRST, BUT NAVIGATING TO SELECTED TRIPS OR FILTERING BY ACTIVITY IS EASILY ACHIEVED BY FOLLOWING THE RELEVANT LINKS.

Loafing - Day 2 - England

N 53.66192°, W 01.00341°

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=loc:53.66192%2C-01.00341

From the fogs of North Cave headed to Southfield reservoir (coordinates) to catch the gull roost. No rarities but good to see good numbers of commoner gulls including great black backs. Loads of greylags here too.

Running out of daylight and the fogs of the day mean I spent less time at Stone Creek than I'd planned so I've ended up in front of schedule.

Heading home - well the driveway I'm sleeping on anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 4