THIS BLOGSITE IS PRIMARILY A LOCATION RECORDER / AIDE-MÉMOIRE FOR SOLO ROAD TRIPS AND DOMESTIC TRUCK TRIPS. IT'S ALSO SOMETIMES USED TO LOG OTHER RANDOM ACTS OF LOAFING AROUND.

NONE OF IT IS MEANT TO BE PARTICULARLY INTERESTING.

POSTS APPEAR IN DATE ORDER WITH THE MOST RECENT FIRST, BUT NAVIGATING TO SELECTED TRIPS OR FILTERING BY ACTIVITY IS EASILY ACHIEVED BY FOLLOWING THE RELEVANT LINKS.

Loafing - England


N 53.88063°, W 00.89851°

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=loc:53.88063%2C-00.89851

Spent the day on the Humber estuary, magical this time of year with thousands of birds arriving from their Arctic breeding grounds. The place is alive. Saw first fieldfares of the year and a flock of golden plover. Also bizarrely saw a dragonfly.

Many birds were difficult to identify being so distant, I need to brush up after spending 3 years buried in the truck project. Really enjoying getting to grips with nature again though.

Now on CL I've used loads before and hope to have a poke around in the morning.

I took on Chucky.

Sent from my Nexus 4