THIS BLOGSITE IS PRIMARILY A LOCATION RECORDER / AIDE-MÉMOIRE FOR SOLO ROAD TRIPS AND DOMESTIC TRUCK TRIPS. IT'S ALSO SOMETIMES USED TO LOG OTHER RANDOM ACTS OF LOAFING AROUND.

NONE OF IT IS MEANT TO BE PARTICULARLY INTERESTING.

POSTS APPEAR IN DATE ORDER WITH THE MOST RECENT FIRST, BUT NAVIGATING TO SELECTED TRIPS OR FILTERING BY ACTIVITY IS EASILY ACHIEVED BY FOLLOWING THE RELEVANT LINKS.

Mallory Super Sprint Duathlon

Well, I'm back out on the racing circuit... but not feeling ready at all. 

My intended overnighting spot is literally just somewhere to kip. It's a bit of an opportunist job in as much as it's a formal car park to a green cemetery but the gate that's normally locked overnight is currently under repair, so out of commission. I wouldn't normally use such a spot but I arrived at about 20:00 and will be gone again before 07:00 in the morning, so am highly unlikely to cause anyone any irritation or inconvenience.

It's a bit too near to a B-road for my liking but I'm guessing it'll settle down. The grounds of the cemetery support loads of birdlife and in the fields beyond I've had a good sighting of a scraggy, old (but clearly worldly-wise) fox.

Post composed at 21:20 on Friday 18th April from my intended overnighting spot: N 52.67562°, W 01.30724°