THIS BLOGSITE IS PRIMARILY A LOCATION RECORDER / AIDE-MÉMOIRE FOR SOLO ROAD TRIPS AND DOMESTIC TRUCK TRIPS. IT'S ALSO SOMETIMES USED TO LOG OTHER RANDOM ACTS OF LOAFING AROUND.

NONE OF IT IS MEANT TO BE PARTICULARLY INTERESTING.

POSTS APPEAR IN DATE ORDER WITH THE MOST RECENT FIRST, BUT NAVIGATING TO SELECTED TRIPS OR FILTERING BY ACTIVITY IS EASILY ACHIEVED BY FOLLOWING THE RELEVANT LINKS.

Kielder XC Duathlon - Day 1

Blogging at 21:30 on Friday 11th October from N 55.14043°, W 02.09081° / http://maps.google.com/maps?q=loc:55.14043%2C-02.09081

It's cold up here. The spot I'm at (coordinates) is not where I'd planned on staying but I set off much later than I'd originally intended and simply ran out of time.

I didn't arrive here until it was almost dark but had a wander round with the bins anyway. It was a bit weird; I could hear a few birds calling around and about, but didn't ever actually sight anything. 

Bit miffed as I've discovered a slightly binding brake on the Delica on the way up. I'm also a bit trepidatious about the event tomorrow. It's a long one for me and I fear the runs in particular...

Sent from my Nexus 4