THIS BLOGSITE IS PRIMARILY A LOCATION RECORDER / AIDE-MÉMOIRE FOR SOLO ROAD TRIPS AND DOMESTIC TRUCK TRIPS. IT'S ALSO SOMETIMES USED TO LOG OTHER RANDOM ACTS OF LOAFING AROUND.

NONE OF IT IS MEANT TO BE PARTICULARLY INTERESTING.

POSTS APPEAR IN DATE ORDER WITH THE MOST RECENT FIRST, BUT NAVIGATING TO SELECTED TRIPS OR FILTERING BY ACTIVITY IS EASILY ACHIEVED BY FOLLOWING THE RELEVANT LINKS.

Lincolnshire Edge Sprint Triathlon


N 53.51316°, W 00.49180°


Checked out the course, reservoir looks deep, cold, grey, and intimidating. Bike course is twisty, bumpy and narrow with a few tricky hills.

I like this area, it's not heavily populated and seems laid back. I'm at the spot in the coordinates right next to the Ancholme and hoping to kip here. Seen hares, usual farmland birds, plus little owl and barn owl at the very same time.

The little owl seems to live in the pump station building right next to me and is making all its typical calls and squeaks even as I type.

Sent from my Nexus 4