THIS BLOGSITE IS PRIMARILY A LOCATION RECORDER / AIDE-MÉMOIRE FOR SOLO ROAD TRIPS AND DOMESTIC TRUCK TRIPS. IT'S ALSO SOMETIMES USED TO LOG OTHER RANDOM ACTS OF LOAFING AROUND.

NONE OF IT IS MEANT TO BE PARTICULARLY INTERESTING.

POSTS APPEAR IN DATE ORDER WITH THE MOST RECENT FIRST, BUT NAVIGATING TO SELECTED TRIPS OR FILTERING BY ACTIVITY IS EASILY ACHIEVED BY FOLLOWING THE RELEVANT LINKS.

AO Show - Day 2


N 52.16394°, W 01.76690°


Very full day at the show meant I ran out of daylight before I had chance to go for a spin on my bike so I'm going to try to get up early and ride in the morning before going back to the show.

The CL I'm on is a £6 cracker, I've cheated a bit and am actually on a C&CC CS adjacent to the CC CL (is everyone keeping up?) as it's way quieter and right next to a quintessential English church. The farm wife didn't give a toffee where I parked, in fact she seemed befuddled by virtually everything. She was selling veg in her farm shop and trade was clearly going OK, she had a roll of about 50 £20 notes in her hand, a lost look, and her wellies on the wrong feet.

It's only a matter of time before she features on Crimewatch.

Sent from my Nexus 4