N 49.48428°, E 05.18267°
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=loc:49.48428%2C05.18267
Was going to go to Jesus' sandals place but it's been a long day and I didn't want to feel too rushed.
Found a new spot to overnight right next to river. There are a few yoofs hanging about at the moment in their cars but nothing sinister and I'm gambling they'll go before it's time to hunker down. In typically French fashion they are quiet and reserved, in exactly the same way that English yoofs aren't.
It's a good spot. From the Bongo I've been treated to masses of damselflies, two kingfishers too-ing and fro-ing and a grass snake swimming straight across the river.
A brief walk about saw me spotting a red-backed shrike. Fantastic view of it too as it flitted about watching me watching it for a good while.
Hoping to get to a place I know I should be able to swim tomorrow morning and then heading off towards Alsace where I'm going to try to overnight overlooking the Rhine.
Lost a nose clip whilst swimming today and found that cheese doesn't travel well when you don't have a fridge and it's 25°+ outside. Apart from that all is OK so far.
Sent from my Nexus 4
