N 50.93509°, E 02.26112°
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=loc:50.93509%2C02.26112
Feeling melancholy when I left but was pepped up some by being given a voucher for £20's worth of food in any of the ship's restaurants. This was thrust upon me at check in. I have no idea why this happened but I ate well.
Am now near Cassel, a place we've visited a few times but I've found a new overnighting spot right next to the canal near to where the pic was snapped. Just love how the bargees carry their cars with them. What an ace job.
Cheered up a bit more by settled weather and some good bird sightings. From where I am I've seen cuckoos chasing each other, a turtle dove, and heard what I think was cetti's warbler.
A huge full moon is now rising over the peaceful-as-usual French countryside while I'm treated to some evening bird song.
Sent from my Nexus 4
